Aldi Sneak Peek 6/20 – 10/26: Avocados, Mangoes, Cantaloupe & More!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's your Aldi Sneak Peek!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- Hass avocados 39¢ each
- mangoes 39¢ each
- cantaloupe $1.39 each
- blackberries 6-oz. $1.79
- blueberries $1.79/pint
- Georgia nectarines or peaches 2-lb. bag $2.09
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Kirkwood fresh whole chicken 95¢/lb.
- fresh family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs 3-lb. average wt. $1.69/lb.
- fresh pork spareribs $1.89/lb.
- fresh center cut pork chops $2.69/lb.
- fresh butterflied lamb leg $5.99/lb
- fresh USDA choice twin pack boneless ribeye steak $5.99/lb.
- fresh orange ginger cedar plank salmon side $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Lily & Dan girl's jelly sandals $3.99
- Huntingtom Home patriotic banner or bunting $2.99
Hopefully they'll be another Aldi Sneak next week if I can get the ad 😉
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi