Aldi Sneak Peek 7/31….
Here's the Aldi Sneak Peek 7/31!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
Aldi has revamped their ad and the produce isn't together in one spot so I can't grab a pic –
- Hass avocados 59¢ each
- California peaches 69¢/lb (2-lb. bags)
- California red grapes 79¢/lb
- mangoes 79¢ each
- cantaloupe $1.19 each
- seedless cucumbers $1.29 each
- organic grape tomatoes $2.39/pint
- Simply Nature organic chopped kale 12-oz. bag $3.19
Under a buck items:
- Tuscan Garden croutons 5-oz. 89¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family pack chicken thighs 4-5-lb. average weight 79¢/lb.
- fresh family pack 80% lean beef patties 10/$10
- Go Wild! USA gulf shrimp 10-oz. $6.99
- fresh rack of lamb $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- PurAqua 24-pack ourified drinking water $1.99
- Adventuridge school backpacks $7.99
- Adventuridge insulated lunch bags $3.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi