Aldi Sneak Peek for 6/27 – 7/3: Watermelon, Corn, Strawberries & More!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's your the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- sweet corn 29¢ aech
- California strawberries 1-lb. 99¢
- plums, nectarines and Georgia peaches $1.19/lb.
- blueberries $1.79/pint
- plums, nectarines and Georgia peaches 2-lb. bag $2.38 ($1.19/lb.)
- Washington red cherries $1.99/lb.
- seedless watermelon $3.39 each
Under a buck items:
- Clancy's pretzels 16-oz. 59¢
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active whipped topping 8-oz. 79¢
- Baker's Corner marshmallows 10-oz. 89¢
- Clancy's restaurant style tortilla chips 13-oz. 89¢
- Clancy's cheese puffs 8.5 oz. 95¢
- Friendly Farms French onion dip 16-oz. 99¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Kirkwood fresh family pack chicken drumsticks 99¢/lb.
- fresh family pack chicken breasts 5-lb. average wt. $1.69/lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
- fresh whole boneless pork butt roast $1.69/lb.
- 73% lean ground beef (5-lb. packs) $1.99/lb.
- Parkview beef franks 15-oz. $2.19 (was $2.49)
- fresh bratwurst or Italian sausage 19-oz. $2.49 (was $2.99)
- fresh family pack thin sliced boneless pork chops $2.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton cut fruit bowl – double bowl design. Wash the fruit, then drain by lifting out top bowl.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi