Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's a sneak peek of what's in the Aldi ad for tomorrow (8-9)!
- cucumbers 29¢ each
- avocados 49¢ each
- California red grapes 2-lb. bag $1.78 (89¢/lb.)
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- strawberries 1-lb. pack $1.19
- blueberries $1.49/pint!
Oklahoma Ad – under a buck items:
- L'Oven Fresh honey wheat bread 20-oz. 99¢ (was $1.49)
Weekly meat specials:
- fresh St. Louis spareribs $1.00/lb.
- thin slices center cut boneless pork chops $2.39/lb. (was $3.39/lb.) – limit 4
- Organic fresh chicken breasts 1-lb. average wt. $5.99
- fresh twin pack USDA choice boneless beef ribeye steak $6.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Easy Home 5-function or rainfall showerhead
This week, Aldi is featuring their organic line …
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi