Ball Canning Jars & More!
Here's our latest finds at Aldi including 12-pk Ball canning jars for only $7.99 (pint jars) and $9.99 (wide mouth quart jars). Compare to the Walmart price of $14.21 for quart jars and $12.00 for the pints ($1 each)
Here's a great deal on flushable wipes – a pack of 3 for just $2.89. You get 126 wipes in all or 96¢ each pack of 42 wipes (2.3¢ per wipe)!
If you're needing to organize those kitchen or dresser drawers, consider these drawer organizers for $3.49 each (reg. $6.99).
Last but not least, checkout this 4-pc set of nylon kitchen utensils for $1.49 – that's only 37¢ per utensil!
Keep in mind that clearance items and inventory can differ between stores.
Looking for the great produce prices and weekly meat specials? Head over here and see the weekly ad prices.
[amazon_link asins='B014V7RSE8,B00RG0IWBG,B000VDRAVI,B00WT3OZDO,B01B3GXVKA,B000SN0WES,B00B80TJUI,B00RNFSYVC,B01M6BHWOX' template='ProductCarousel' store='stealsandde08-20′ marketplace='US' link_id='191196a9-b8e3-11e8-9ff6-53086e22b0bd']
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi