Chicken Dinner for Four!
Chicken Dinner for Four – Under $10 at Aldi!
Here’s the newest in our Aldi meal planner library!
This week we found all you need for a chicken dinner for under $10. It will feed a family of 4 with leftovers and could possibly work for a family of 6!
Here’s your grocery list – keep in mind prices can differ between areas:
- L’oven Fresh brown & serve rolls 12-ct. 99¢
- Box of Chef’s Cupboard Scalloped OR Au Gratin potatoes 79¢
- 2 cans of Happy Harvest whole kernel corn 49¢ each
- 1 bag of Season’s Choice California Medley frozen veggies 95¢
- Kirkwood boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins 3-lb. bag $5.59
Final price: $9.30! This menu isn’t set in stone – you can substitute different frozen and canned veggies for the ones above without any change in your final price. You could even throw in another box of potatoes and still be around $10!
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
More From Consumer Queen:
- 100 USPS Forever Stamps for $44.99 (Regularly $59.99!)
- Claire’s Black Friday B3G3 Free on Absolutely Everything Sale!
- Homemade Yeast Rolls Recipe
- 55 Piece Wooden Train Set with Bridge & Storable Wagon $24.97 (Reg. $80!)
- Cozy Plush Throws ONLY $9.99 (Reg. $50) – 13 Designs!
Did you know there are a ton of coupons and deals that you can score every year on your birthday? Check out the Consumer Queen Birthday Freebies Roundup that we have put together. Also if you love Restaurant Deals, Princess Rebekah posts a new list every Friday so make sure you are checking our blog and our Hot Deals group so you don’t miss those.