Cute Rain Boots!
This week you can score cute rain boots for kids at Aldi for just $9.99 a pair. Princess Rebekah scooped up a couple of pairs for her kids at this great price. You can also grab an umbrella for just $4.99!
She also found packs of flower bulbs for just $3.99. Smaller packs were under $2.00!
If you’re in need of garden gloves, Aldi has packs of 1-2 pairs for $2.99!
Keep in mind inventory and prices can differ between stores. The rain boots and umbrellas were in the ad so should be available at most locations
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi