Holiday Leggings, Fuzzy Slipper Socks and More!
This week we found several nice prices at Aldi on leggings, socks, skillets, flameless candles and lots more!
The Serra ladies ultra plush legging above are super soft and priced at $6.99 each
This skillet is pretty awesome. You could cook your whole breakfast in one skillet and it’s marked down to $9.99 (reg $24.99!)
Looking for some affordable holiday decor you can use year round? This flameless 4-piece candle with remote is only $9.99.
These Serra fuzzy slipper socks are soooo soft! You get 2 pair for only $2.99 – that’s just $1.50 each!
If you have little ones you might want to look for this bath grip caddy at your store. Our store has it marked down to $2.99 (reg. $9.99!)
Checkout this 2-piece chenille bathroom rug set. At only $4.99 that’s $2.50 per rug!
Remember, inventory and clearance prices differ between stores.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi