Insulated Thermos, Cooler & More this week at Aldi!
We found several nice deals at Aldi this week – coolers, thermos, football servingware and more.
- Checkout the Adventuridge stainless steel thermos bottle for $9.99 – cheaper than Walmart!
- We found some fun football servingware. Trays that look like the playing field, football serving bowls and more priced at $3.99 (reg. $4.99)
- This Adventuridge cooler hold up to 36 cans. Right now it’s $3.00 off at $11.99 (reg. $14.99).
- If you’re in need of new strainers, this 3-piece set is only $5.29 (reg. $6.99)
Keep in mind that clearance prices and inventory can differ between stores. Check back next Saturday for more Aldi finds!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi