Make S'mores for Under $3 at Aldi!
Make S'mores for Under $3!
Who doesn't love S'mores! I usually don't buy the stuff to make them unless it's for a crowd. The ingredients usually cost about $7 at Walmart but we found you can make them for under $3 by shopping Aldi!
Benton's Honey Graham Crackers 14.4oz. 99¢ (was $1.25)
Choceur Milk Chocolate Bar 5.2oz. 99¢ (was $1.49)
Baker's Corner Regular or Mini Marshmallows 10oz. 89¢
Final price: $2.87!
It's pretty good size chocolate bar but if you want to make several you'll need to buy more than 1.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi