Pumpkins Only $2.49! 🎃🎃
Check your Aldi location for pumpkins as low as $2.49 each! That's what they're priced in the Oklahoma City ad this week. We know produce prices always vary by area but you should find a great price below the normal even if it's not as low as ours.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi