Refrigerator Liners, Reading Glasses & More!
We found some really great stuff at Aldi this week. Reading glasses, leggings, salad growing kits and more.
These are one of my two favorite finds this week. I bought these same liners at Bed, Bath & Beyond and I paid more than the $3.99 price we found at Aldi. They work great!
If you’re in need of some leggings, you might want to check out these really soft leggings from Sierra. You get 2 pair for $8.99!
Here’s my other favorite find this week. I’m constantly losing my readers so it was nice to find these priced $3.99 at Aldi. They come with a case and are a lot better quality than the ones at Dollar Tree. They’re comparable to the ones you’d pay $10 or more for at Walmart.
This Grow Your Own Salad Kit is pretty cool. It’s priced $7.99 and comes with seeds, organic potting soil and fabric garden container. Sign up and your garden will message you with tips and tutorials to help you grow!
Remember, inventory and prices can differ between stores.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi