We found several great buys at Aldi this week like this Umbrella Table for only $19.99 – down from $29.99. Would be great for the backyard or patio!
The stainless steel insulated tumblers were back out at our location for $5.99 (reg. $7.99) The 20-oz. double wall tumblers keep liquids cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours.
The above Crofton salad bowl with ice pack is priced $3.99 (reg. $5.99) – great for picnics!
I thought these vegetable storers were kinda cute. There were storers for tomatoes, red onions, white onions, lemons and more!
Keep in mind that clearance and inventory can differ between stores but next time you're shopping keep an eye out – you never know what you might spot!
Looking for this week's produce and weekly meat specials? Click here to see our list.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi