This week yellow onions are 69¢ for a 3-lb. bag at Aldi. That's an awesome price BUT it gets even better. There's a 25¢ Checkout51 rebate bate that drops the price to 44¢ – what a deal!
Yellow Onions 3-lb. bag 69¢
Submit receipt for 25¢ Checkout51 rebate
Final price: 44¢!
Have a Walmart near by? If so, you can always price match if Aldi is out of onions when you get there 😉
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi