Here's what popped out of the kiosk for us this week at CVS. CVS coupons (kiosk & app) can differ by person so what you receive may be different. It depends on where you live, your shopping habits and more.
For app coupons you'll need to first of all log in on your phone and send them to your ExtraCare card.
Since almost all CVS kiosk are store coupons they can be combined with manufacturer's coupons to save us even more. In addition, coupons can be combined with other CVS coupons with the exceptions noted here:
- Can't combine $$ off $$ coupons ($5 off $20, $6 off $30 etc.). Only ONE coupon like this is allowed per transaction.
- Cannot combine % off $$ coupons (20% off $20.00 purchase etc.) unless the total of both coupons are met. For example if you have a 15% off a $15.00 purchase and a 20% off a $15.00 purchase, you'd have to purchase $30 in order to use both.
- % Off coupons (20% off $20 purchase, 25% off deodorant etc.) cannot be used on sales items.
If you received something different in the way of CVS coupons be sure and let us know!
Expiring 1 week (or less) from print –
- $10 off $50 purchase
- $5 off $30 purchase
- $6 off $30 purchase
- $2 off 3 Progresso soup
- $1.00/2 select Lindt, Ghiradelli, Toberlone or DeMet's Turtles
- $2.50 off Ban deodorant products
- $1 off select Tylenol, Motrin or ALL Bengay
- $3 off $10 Maybelline cosmetics
- $3 off $10 Simple facial cleansers, wipes or moisturizer
- $2 off $10 Gold Bond lotion or any other hand & body lotion
- $3 off 4 Depend, Poise, Tena, Always or CVS adult care
- $2 off any 2 Tampons, pads or liners – mix & match
- $1 off mouthwash – choose any brand
- $1 off 3 Colgate or other toothpaste
- .25/1 palmolive 10-oz.
Here's a couple of deals using the CVS coupons:
Buy U by Kotex tampons 18-ct. $5.79 BOGO 50% off
Subtotal: $8.68 after discount
Use $2.00/2 P&G 4-29 (exp. 5-12)
AND use $2.00/2 CVS kiosk coupon
Final price: 2/$4.68 ($2.34 each!)
Buy Ban deodorant – prices start at $3.69
Use $2.50/1 CVS kiosk coupon
Final price: $1.19!