Here’s what popped out of the kiosk for us this week at CVS. CVS coupons can differ by person so what you receive may be different. It depends on where you live, your shopping habits and more.
For app coupons you’ll need to log in on your phone and send them to your ExtraCare card.
Since almost all CVS kiosk are store coupons they can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons to save you even more. In addition, coupons can be combined with other CVS coupons with the exceptions noted here:
- Can’t combine $$ off $$ coupons ($5 off $20, $6 off $30 etc.). Only ONE coupon like this is allowed per transaction.
- Cannot combine % off $$ coupons (20% off $20.00 purchase etc.) unless the total of both coupons are met. For example if you have a 15% off a $15.00 purchase and a 20% off a $15.00 purchase, you’d have to purchase $30 in order to use both.
- % Off coupons (20% off $20 purchase, 25% off deodorant etc.) cannot be used on sales items.
If you received something different in the way of CVS coupons be sure and let us know!
Expiring 1 week (or less) from print –
- 25¢ off Hershey’s Gold bars
- $1.00/2 M&Ms 7.7 – 11.8 oz.
- $3 off 1 Whole Blends hair treatment
- $3 off 2 Garnier Fructis and Whole Blends shampoo/conditioner
- $3 off $20 L’Oreal hair care
- $2 off 2 Suave hair care
- $3 off Dove body wash 13.5 – 24 oz., body polish 10.5 oz., 6-pk bars
- $3 off $15 CoverGirl cosmetics for face, eyes, lips, and nails
- $3 off $15 E.L.F. cosmetics for face, eyes and lips
- $3 off $12 cosmetics for eyes, lips, face and nails
- $3 off Kiss nails
- 30% off L’Oreal facial care
- $1.50 off CVS brand adult care underwear, pads and shields
- $2.00 off any tampons, pads or liners, including CVS brand
- $2 off Gillette, Venus, Satin Care shave cream
- $4 off Schick men’s or women’s shaving product
- $2 off 2 CVS brand children’s fever or pain reducer
- $2 off CVS health brand acetaminophen 100 ct. or larger
- $1.00 off CVS health brand sleep aids 100-ct. or larger
- $1.00/1 CVS health brand low dose aspirin 100-ct. or larger
- $2 off $8 CVS health brand ibuprofen
- $3 off any Biotene dry mouth products
- $2 off $5 Aquafresh toothpaste
- $1 off $3.00 any toothpaste
- $2 off photo cards, books, prints, CD or DVD’s
- $3 off $15 photo cards, books, prints, CD or DVD’s
Here’s a couple of deals using the CVS coupons:
Buy Hershey’s Gold Bar 77¢
Use .25/1 CVS kiosk coupon
Final price: 52¢!
Buy Enamel Health toothpaste $3.99
Use $1.00/1 Colgate Total, Optic White, Enamel Health or Sensitive toothpaste SS 6-24 (exp. 7-7)
AND use $1.00 off $3.00 CVS kiosk coupon
Pay $1.99 + earn $1.50 EB
Submit receipt for $1.50/1 Colgate Enamel Health ibotta rebate (exp. 6-30)
*it’s like getting the Enamel Health FREE + $1.01 profit after EB!
Check out our How To Shop CVS video.