Here’s what popped out of the kiosk for us this week at CVS. CVS coupons can differ by person so what you receive may be different. It depends on where you live, also your shopping habits and more.
For app coupons you’ll need to log in on your phone and send them to your ExtraCare card.
Since almost all CVS kiosk are store coupons they can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons to save you even more. In addition, coupons can be combined with other CVS coupons with the exceptions noted here:
- Can’t combine $$ off $$ coupons ($5 off $20, $6 off $30 etc.). Only ONE coupon like this is allowed per transaction.
- Cannot combine % off $$ coupons (20% off $20.00 purchase etc.) unless the total of both coupons are met. For example if you have a 15% off a $15.00 purchase and a 20% off a $15.00 purchase, you’d have to purchase $30 in order to use both.
- % Off coupons (20% off $20 purchase, 25% off deodorant etc.) cannot be used on sales items.
If you received something different in the way of CVS coupons be sure and let us know!
Expiring 1 week (or less) from print –
- $2 off Brookside pouches, 5-7 oz. Hershey’s Cookie layer Crunch 6.3 oz.
- $1 0ff $5 body wash or bar soap
- $1 off any deodorant – your choice!
- $4 off any Revlon cosmetics
- $4 off $12 Almay
- 30% off ALL Sally Hansen Nail Color, treatment or tools
- $3 off $10 Simple facial cleansers, wipes or moisturizers
- $2 off $10 Gold Bond lotion or any other hand & body lotion
- $3 off any LED light bulbs
- $3 off teeth whitening kit or treatment
- $1 off $3 toothpaste
Here’s a couple of deals using the CVS coupons:
Buy 2 Softsoap body wash 2/$7.00
Use $1.00 off $5 CVS kiosk coupon
Final price: $6.00 + earn $4 EB for buying 2
*it’s like paying $2 ($1 each!)
Buy 2 Lady Speed Stick 2/$5.50
Use $1.00 off any deodorant CVS kiosk coupon
Final price: $4.50 + earn $2.50 EB for buying 2
*it’s like paying $2.00 ($1 each)
Check out our How To Shop CVS video.