CVS Coupons From the Kiosk + Deal Ideas 9/24 Through 9/30!
Here's what popped out of the kiosk for us this week at CVS. CVS coupons (kiosk & app) can differ by person so what you receive may be different. It depends on where you live, your shopping habits and more.
For app coupons you'll need to log in on your phone and send them to your ExtraCare card.
CVS kiosk or app coupons can be combined with manufacturer's coupons to save us even more. The coupons can be combined with other CVS coupons with the exceptions noted here:
- Cannot combine $$ off $$ coupons ($5 off $20, $6 off $30 etc.). Only ONE coupon like this is allowed per transaction.
- Cannot combine % off $$ coupons (20% off $20.00 purchace etc.) unless the total of both coupons are met. For example if you have a 15% off a $15.00 purchase and a 20% off a $15.00 purchase, you'd have to purchase $30 in order to use both.
- % Off coupons (20% off $20 purchase, 25% off deodorant etc.) cannot be used on sales items.
If you received something different in the way of CVS coupons be sure and let us know!
Expiring 1 week (or less) from print –
- $3 off $9 Sally Hansen nail treatments
- $3 off Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail
- $2 off $8 Benadryl or CVS brand diphenhydramine
- $2 off $10 pain relief rubs or patches
- $1 off $5 body wash or bar soap
- $4 off $22 Allegra or CVS Fexofenadine
- $1 off $5 Tide liquid detergent
- $4 off any Zarbee's Naturals
- $1 off $5 toothpaste
- $5 off any Almay cosmetics or makeup removers
- $3 off Mars funsize and Hershey's snack size bagged candy
Check out our How To Shop CVS video.
Here's a couple of deal scenarios using the coupons above:
Buy Almay makeup remover wipes – prices start at $6.29
Use $5.00 off Almay CVS kiosk coupon
Final price: $1.29!
Buy Tide Liquid 37-50 oz. $4.97
Use $2.00/1 P&G 9-24
Use $1.00 off $5 CVS kiosk coupon (they should let you slide on the 3¢!)
Final price: $1.97!