I love it when the coupon stars align just right and I can get a great deal on something I really like but hate to spend big bucks on! I went to CVS today to buy some Olay Regenerist and wanted to see just how much I could whittle the price down with cpns and ECB. Here's what I came up with:
- (2) Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex $24.99 ea. ($48.98 total)- get $12.00 ECB wyb 2
- Pantene 2-in-1 Shampoo/Conditioner $4.99
- CVS Fabric Band-Aids $3.49
- Caramello Bar $1.98
- $10.00 off $50.00 purchase CVS cpn
- (2) $3.00/1 Regenerist Moisturizer
- Cpn for FREE Caramello Bar (printed from cpn machine today)
- Cpn for FREE CVS Fabric Band-Aids (printed from cpn machine today)
- Home mailer coupon for FREE Pantene product
- $16.00 in ECB from last week's purchases
Final price: $17.18 + $3.52 tax = $20.70 total out of pocket
Now here's the best part: I received $12.00 ECB to use next week and since I bought $50.00 worth of beauty products (before cpns) I'll get $5.00 in ECB the next time my card is scanned because I'm a CVS Beauty Club Member!
I will also submit my purchases for the Olay $20.00 rebate wyb $50.00 in Olay products.
So……. $20.70 – $5.00 Beauty Club ECB – $20.00 rebate = FREE + $4.30 money maker!
NOTE: I'm about $.02 short of my $50.00 for the rebate so I will buy the cheapest olay product I can find and add that to my rebate.