New CVS Coupon Policy!
New to CVS? Here's some helpful links to get you started:
CVS has issued a new coupon policy! No changes to worry about – just a more in-depth explanation and clarification of existing policies.
We encourage EVERYONE to read thru the policy, paying special attention to the Coupon Policy Faq. They post examples of what they mean and it makes it easy to understand – especially newbies.
Basically it clarifies:
- Coupons with a value greater than product is priced WILL be accepted, the coupon will be adjusted down to the items price.
- NO overage to be given anytime
- During a BOGO free sale – a coupon maybe used on EACH item (even the free one)
- During a BOGO free sale, the use of a BOGO free coupon will result in both items being FREE!
- Only ONE manufacturer's coupon and ONE CVS coupon (EB are not considered a CVS coupon) may be used per item (s). So no using a BOGO free manufacturer's coupon + an additional manufacturer's coupon on the same two items.