College Dorm Essentials at Dollar Tree!
If you’ve got a kiddo heading to college this year, make sure you shop at Dollar Tree for dorm essentials. Here’s a roundup of the items we found that will fit right in with dorm life.
- Wire and solid baskets and containers are a must for dorm life. Use them to store school supplies, cosmetics, toiletries and more!
- Be sure and send with plenty of hand soap – only $1 each at Dollar Tree!
- 2-4 ct. wash cloths for $1.00! It’s no big loss if these don’t make it back home.
- We found shower curtains, soap dishes and more for the bathroom.
- Dorm rooms are usually small so this waste paper basket is a great idea!
- You can also score them a laundry basket or duffel for bringing home their dirty laundry!
- Don’t forget to send them off with some snacks! We found Snyder’s Pretzels, Lay’s Chips and more at our location.
- Pizza cutter – this is a necessity for all that late night studying. You order in pizza and find that it wasn’t cut all the way through or you need to cut the pieces in half to accommodate the study group!
- A wall calendar would be great for keeping up with their busy schedule.
Other items you might want to look for:
- Kleenex, bath tissue& paper towels
- plastic cups
- laundry supplies
- extra AA/AAA batteries for emergencies
- phone charger (just in case)
Let’s face it, you don’t want to send them off with expensive items that will most likely get lost, borrowed or damaged. Shop Dollar Tree and you’ll save cash and it won’t matter so much if they come back without them 😉
Remember when shopping Dollar Tree:
- Dollar Tree only accepts a total 2 printable coupons total per DAY
- Dollar Tree limits 4 identical coupons per shopping trip.
- Inventory differs per store
Did you know you can shop Dollar Tree online and get FREE shipping with in-store pickup? Check it out HERE.
Be aware that there are minimum purchase quantities on most items when ordering online. BUT if you were gonna stock up anyways …