Shop Dollar Tree for Your Fourth of July Celebrations!
The Fourth of July is almost here and if you're needing supplies, Dollar Tree has a TON of great stuff! Be sure and look around as we saw lots of new additions to their inventory. As you know, available items can vary by store but here's some of the stuff we found at ours.
We found lot's of festive tableware and napkins for those picnics and cookouts. Our store had two different patterns available, your location may have more.
We've never found holiday apparel at our store before but this year they have scarves, socks, sunglasses and even totes to carry it all around in!
Don't forget the kiddos! Dollar Tree has lots of fun glow stick items for them play with when the sun goes down. Pick up glow sticks, glow bracelets, glow flags and more!
If it's indoor or outdoor decor you're needing, be sure and shop Dollar tree first before spending way more than you need to somewhere else. All in All, Dollar Tree is probably the most affordable place to shop for your Independence Day needs!
More Dollar Tree Posts You Might Like:
- Graduation Parties For Less at Dollar Tree: Cards, Decorations & More!
- 5 Top Reasons to Shop Dollar Tree for Halloween & Fall
- Top 5 Christmas Items You Can Score at Dollar Tree
- Shopping Valentine's Day at Dollar Tree
Remember when shopping Dollar Tree:
- Dollar Tree only accepts a total 2 printable coupons total per DAY
- Dollar Tree limits 4 identical coupons per shopping trip.
- Inventory differs per store but check your location for the following money savers.
Dollar Tree now participates in ibotta! Although Dollar Tree doesn't usually carry a lot of name brands we can still use the rebates to save. Most of the offers for Dollar Tree are generic, meaning they're good on ANY brand. For example, 20¢ off ANY dish soap or 20¢ off ANY cereal. No matter what brand your store carries you'll still be able to use the rebates 😉
Did you know you can shop Dollar Tree online and get FREE shipping with in-store pickup? Check it out HERE.
Be aware that there are minimum purchase quantities on most items when ordering online. BUT if you were gonna stock up anyways …