Seems like everytime I hit Dollar Tree I find something new. This week I found nice size bags (1-lb. 4 oz.) of Jolly Time popcorn. There’s a coupon we can use to drop the the price to only 65¢ a bag – what a deal!
Buy Jolly Time popcorn $1.00
Use 35¢/1 printable here
Final price: 65¢!
I personally love Jolly Time popcorn (it’s NON-GMO) and I use my handy dandy silicone popcorn popper to whip up a batch pronto in the microwave. I make mine plain then spray with coconut oil but you can add butter, garlic, cinnamon or anything else you like. You can eat it right out of the bowl – that’s what I do 😉
Here’s the one I have and I can personally vouch that it’s awesome!! If interested, you can grab one of these on Amazon, right now for only $15.00! It ships free with Prime.
Mastrad A70310 Super Pop Popcorn Maker – get it HERE
- Create sweet or savory popcorn in no time at all
- Pour the popcorn kernels into the bowl, cover with the lid, and cook in the microwave for a few minutes (1 min. for 4 oz of kernels)
- Create flavored popcorn by adding sugar, caramel, spices, or cheese prior to cooking
- Eliminate preservatives and artificial-ingredients, with no need to add any oil or butter you can have healthy popcorn anytime
- Cook and serve all in one bowl-a real time saver
Remember when shopping Dollar Tree:
- Dollar Tree only accepts a total 2 printable coupons total per DAY
- Dollar Tree limits 4 identical coupons per shopping trip.
- Inventory differs per store but check your location for the following money savers.
Dollar Tree now participates in ibotta! Although Dollar Tree doesn’t usually carry a lot of name brands we can still use the rebates to save. Most of the offers for Dollar Tree are generic, meaning they’re good on ANY brand. For example, 20¢ off ANY dish soap or 20¢ off ANY cereal. No matter what brand your store carries you’ll still be able to use the rebates 😉 Join our Hot Deals Group on Facebook!
Did you know you can shop Dollar Tree online and get FREE shipping with in-store pickup? Check it out HERE.
Be aware that there are minimum purchase quantities on most items when ordering online. BUT if you were gonna stock up anyways …