Homeland has issued a new coupon policy to become effective 1-4-17. Below is the key points you need to know. The complete policy will be posted after it is finalized and in the stores.
Key Points to the Policy Change:
- Coupons up to and including 50¢ will be doubled – one like coupon per family per day.
- Coupons must be redeemed for the item indicated on the coupon (wording).
- Printable coupons must have entire border around the coupon including dashed lines.
- We accept manufacturer’s coupons with a reimbursement address that names another retailer with the words “available at” or “redeemable at”.
- They will not accept coupons that say “redeem at”, “only at” or that simply list another retailer’s name
- They will not accept coupons that have been bought, sold, transferred or mass-cut. Mass-cut refers to large numbers of coupons – no shelf clearing will be allowed.
- They reserve the right to limit the number of coupons or reject any coupon at their discretion.
- No overage will be given.
- Carbonated beverages, beer or soda coupons will NOT be doubled.
- Only one manufacturer’s OR one digital coupon may be used to purchase a single item.
- BOGO Free items will no longer be rung up at half price – you’ll have to buy two BUT you may use a coupon on each item (for example, a $1.00/2 or (2) .50/1).
Homeland Coupon Policy * Country Mart Policy
Check out the Homeland information page for tips, deals and info for making the most out of shopping Homeland!