Target is reinventing their Super stores. After two test stores in Texas they are opening a remolded one in OKC. The grand opening of the Super Target on Penn & Memorial will be on November 4th and they’re celebrating!
There will be door prizes, contests, news coverage and more. If interested be there when the doors open as it will be crowded. They normally open at 8:00 am.
What you can expect to see at the reinvented Super Target:
- The new stores will feature two entrances, one for general merchandise and another for on-line pickup and groceries.
- With the new pickup system, customers will find dedicated parking spaces and will have the option of employees delivering the items directly to the car.
- The interior of the new stores will feature curved, more circular center aisles and completely new merchandise displays.
- This fall, all Targets will receive new technology that will allow employees to search inventory, take payment from a mobile point-of-sale system and arrange delivery, all from the sales floor.
- A bigger emphasis on organic and healthier produce and other foods
Remember prices may differ between areas but check your local Target for these money savers. Items may not be available at all stores.
Like to shop online? You can find lots of great deals at Target.com. If you have a Target REDcard, shipping is always free and you’ll get 5% off your purchase!