The Cheapest Places to Buy a Thanksgiving Turkey in Oklahoma!
Thanksgiving Turkey – Where to Buy it in Oklahoma
Turkeys are going on sale but where is the best price? Here’s a rundown on the cheapest places we’ve seen them so far. If you find a great price please comment and we’ll add it to the list.
- ALDI – Honeysuckle White 59¢/lb. thru November 19th
Butterball turkey 77¢/lb. (ad says 89¢ but when you click on details is says 77¢) – limit 2 thru November 19th
- GFF – Best Choice 79¢/lb with $15 additional purchase thru 11/28
- Homeland & Country Mart Best Choice 79¢/lb with $35 purchase or 99¢/lb thru 11/28
- Walmart – Honeysuckle White 94¢/lb (was $1.48/lb.)
Butterball turkey 98¢/lb.
- Crest Foods – Best Choice 94¢/lb – limit 1 (exp. date unknown)
Honeysuckle White 98¢/lb – limit 1 (exp. date unknown)
- Williams Foods – Honeysuckle White 99¢/lb. (exp. date unknown)
- Spencer’s – Honeysuckle White 99¢/lb. (exp. date unknown)
- Sprouts – All natural whole turkeys $1.49/lb.- while supplies last (limit 4)
Organic, fresh, free-range turkeys $2.99/lb.- while supplies last (limit 4)
- Natural Grocer’s – Mary’s Free Range turkeys $2.79/lb.
Mary’s Free Range organic turkeys $3.79/lb.
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet!