Jingle Cash at Walgreens is a promotion they do every year during the week after Thanksgiving. Earn it this week to spend next week. It’s not the same as Register Rewards or Balance Rewards Points, but you can earn it in addition to those.
- Get $5.00 in Jingle Cash wyb $30.00
- Get $10 in Jingle Cash wyb $50.00
- Get $20 in Jingle Cash wyb $100.00
Here’s the main points you need to remember about Walgreens Jingle Cash:
- Jingle Cash is earned on your total AFTER all applicable discounts & store coupons.
- Jingle Cash is earned on your total BEFORE manufacturer coupons and register rewards
- Only one jingle cash coupon can be redeemed per transaction of $30 or more.
- Jingle Cash can be redeemed the following week after it has been earned.
- Jingle Cash redemption cannot be combined with any other Walgreens stock up store coupon in the same transaction.
- Jingle Cash cannot be earned or redeemed on gift, phone, and prepaid cards, prescriptions and items prohibited by law, tobacco and alcoholic beverages, prescription savings club membership, lottery tickets, charitable contributions, money orders/transfers, healthcare services, transportation passes, postage stamps, & dairy products.
In a nut shell: You’ll get Jingle Cash wyb at least $30 after discounts and store coupons have been applied. You can spend your Jingle Cash until the following week after you earn it and you must buy at least $30 in order to do it