Whether you shop Homeland,Walmart or BOTH you can get a really nice deal on Hungry Jack hashbrowns with the new coupon that popped up this morning!
Buy Hungry Jack Hashbrowns $1.25
Use $1.00/2 printable here
Final price: 2/$1.50 (75¢ each)
Buy Hungry Jack Hashbrowns $1.79
Use $1.00/2 printable here (doubled)
Final price: 2/$1.58 (79¢ each)
You don't have to limit the use of these to breakfast – here's a great recipe for Game Day Hashbrown Chili Dip:
- 1 carton, 4.2 oz. Hungry Jack® Premium or Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes
- 2 cups 8 oz. shredded Cheddar or Jack cheese (regular or reduced-fat)
- 1 package, 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (regular or reduced-fat)
- 1 can, 14 oz. chili bean
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen or canned
- 1 can, 10 oz. southwest style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Cooking spray
- Tortillas or tortilla chips
- Hot sauce, optional
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with hottest tap water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Combine hashbrowns and cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- Spread softened cream cheese on the bottom of a 2 quart or 9×9-inch casserole dish.
- Layer chili, corn, tomatoes and green onion over cream cheese.
- Spread hashbrown mixture over top of casserole; spray top of potatoes generously with cooking spray.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with soft tortillas or tortilla chips and hot sauce if desired.
(Thanks HungryJack.com for recipe!)
Remember Walmart prices may differ but check yours for these money savers! Items listed may not be found at all stores.
Like to shop online? Walmart.com offers lots of deals on their website, many of which will ship to your local store for FREE!