If you’ve been thinking about getting a Walmart Beauty Box or you’re waiting on one to arrive, I thought you might wanna see what I received in mine.
We can’t guarantee you’ll receive the exact items as in my box but it will give you an idea as to what to expect.
Here’s what I received today:
- Curel Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer 2-oz.
- Ponds anti-wrinkle cream 1.75 oz.
- Aveeno Moisturizing Body Yogurt .5 oz.
- Dove DryOil Moisture body wash sample 1.8 oz.
- Dove Advanced shampoo, conditioner and intensive restoration mask -1 use sample
- Ken Paves shampoo, conditioner and intensive restoration mask -1 use sample
- $4.00/1 coupon for the Curel
- $1.50/1 coupon for Gray Away temprary root concealer
If you’re interested in receiving a Walmart Beauty box, they’re $5.00 each with free shipping. Once you sign up, you’ll get one every quarter (or season). There’s a Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall Beauty Box. You can cancel at any time. Head on over here to sign up!
If you’ve already received your beauty box please give us your honest opinion , Was it worth the $5 bucks you spent or will you be cancelling?
Remember Walmart prices may differ but check yours for these money savers! Items listed may not be found at all stores.
Like to shop online? Walmart.com offers lots of deals on their website, many of which will ship to your local store for FREE!