Saving Catcher Changes!
Don't get too excited, Walmart is just tweaking their program. There are some things you need to be aware of.
Starting February 1, 2018, the Savings Catcher program will undergo the following changes:
- Your rewards will automatically be transferred to your Savings Catcher eGift card each time they're earned. No need to manually redeem your rewards.
- Your Savings Catcher eGift card will be automatically saved to your Walmart.com account for you, so you will no longer receive emails with your Savings Catcher eGift card bar code.
- The ability to transfer rewards to a Bluebird card will be discontinued.
- Walmart Pay will become the preferred way to spend your Savings Catcher rewards in-store. Additionally, you will continue to be able to spend your rewards on Walmart.com.
- You don't have to immediately spend your rewards when they're transferred to your eGift card. You can choose to accumulate them as desired.
For more information about this February 1st change, watch this video about “How Savings Catcher will work”.
Remember Walmart prices may differ but check yours for these money savers! Items listed may not be found at all stores.Like to shop online? Walmart.com offers lots of deals on their website, many of which will ship to your local store for FREE!