Whole Foods Market does not have a printed or online coupon policy at this time (for the Oklahoma City area or a universal one either). I called and asked about their policy and this is what I was advised:
- They accepted internet printed coupons in black and white and in color.
- They accept manufacturer's coupons.
- They will accept the free coupons we get in the mail (as long as a valid redemption address is on them).
- You can stack a Whole Foods coupon with a manufacturer's coupon.
- They do not take expired coupons.
- They do not double or triple any coupons.
- They do not give overage.