Join Walmart+ and you'll get $20 off your future order – YOWZA!
Besides all the great benefits of Walmart+ you'll now score $20 off a future order when you sign up! The cost is $98 a year but with the $20 offer it's like paying $78! NOTE: The 30 day trial does not count towards the $20 offer – it will be available to you after the initial free trial is over and you've continued with a paid subscription. Click here to sign up!
I've had Walmart+ for over a year now and I'll give my honest opinion at the end of this post. The cost of the program is $98 per year ($41 less than Prime) and offers some excellent benefits.
Here's what you get with the Walmart+ Program:
- Free next-day and 2-day shipping from Walmart.com with NO minimum purchase
- Free local grocery delivery for your store ($35 minimum)
- Save $.05 per gallon on gas at Walmart & Murphy stations, plus you'll get member prices at Sam’s Club fuel centers
- Shop & check out with your phone in-store. Just scan, pay & go for contact-free checkout using the app.
- Get prescriptions for up to 85% off and as low as zero dollars
- Early access to special promotions and events like online Black Friday Deals (including member-only game console releases)
- Pay by the month ($12.95) or $98 per year (best value).
- FREE 30-Day Trial – Click here
Is it worth the money?
Pros: After using Walmart+ for a year, in my opinion yes! With the threat of Covid-19, the free grocery delivery alone is worth it to me (a savings of up to $9.95 a trip) and the fact I can get free shipping without having to add stuff to reach a minimum. The discount gas has been great too, plus early access to last year's Black Friday deals was awesome.
Cons: I've had no problems at all with shipping delays (unlike Amazon) but I've had a few snafus with the grocery delivery. Walmart, just like every other store is short on inventory and I've had some deliveries with missing items due to them being out of stock. Walmart stays in good communication throughout the process but ultimately, sometimes you don't get notified until right before delivery that some items aren't coming.
I've had problems with the actual delivery also. Walmart outsources to delivery services like Uber and I've both received someone else's order and had my order delivered to the wrong apartment. Walmart more than made up for the mistakes but it's still a pain! Be aware that your subscription will auto renew unless you cancel before your year is up but the process is easy.
All in all, my experience has been worth the $98 I spent for membership and I just renewed for another year 😉 Click here to get a 30 day free trial and see if it's worth it to you!