WeightWatchers – First 3 months for $5 a month!
Thru today, December 27th, it's the $5 New Year Flash Sale at WeightWatchers and that means you can join Weight Watchers for only $5 per month your first 3 months! This is a 6 month commitment so for your first 3 months you'll pay $5 a month, then months 4-6 you'll pay $23 per month. If you wish to discontinue with WW, simply cancel before your 6 months is up.
Here's what you get as a WeightWatchers Member:
- Access to the science-backed program that fits your needs: Points, Diabetes, or GLP-1
- 13,000+ recipes for healthier meal inspiration
- 200+ no-track ZeroPoint foods
- New What to Eat feature, barcode scanner, and restaurant search in their easy-to-use app
- Supportive members-only digital community
When you join Weight Watchers you'll get access to 13,000+ recipes, on-demand workouts, meal planning tools, members-only community support, challenges. Click here to get started.
*Get your first 3 months for $2 per month, then $23 a month for 3 months. Plans auto-renew at the end of the applicable plan period, at the standard monthly rate, and you will be charged monthly thereafter until you cancel. Offer available to new and rejoining members only.
- Kohl's Deals | Codes, Coupons & Sales
- Top Walgreens Deals | Weekly Ad Matchups 2/25 -3/2
- Cheap Books: Friends of the Metropolitan Library Sale
- Wendy's Deals | Freebies, Discounts & More!
- Make it a Pizza Night | Coupons, Deals & Freebies
Have you joined our Facebook group yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
People shop at thrift stores for different reasons. Some people are on a tight budget and need to stretch their pennies as much as possible and some people just love the thrill of the hunt! Thrift store shopping has the potential to save you lots of money while furnishing your home and clothing your family. Check out these Thrift Store Tips.
Did you know there are a ton of coupons and deals that you can score every year on your birthday? Check out the Consumer Queen Birthday Freebies Roundup that we have put together.