National Coupon Month – Day 10: ?’s to ask your Grocer
More Coupons /Coupon Database /Coupon Classes /Submit A Deal
Have you ever found a new store and wondered if they took qpons or what their policy was? Here are a few of the major questions to ask a grocer about their qpon policy:
- Do you have a written qpon policy? If so, can I have a copy of it or where can I locate it?
- Do you take Internet Printed qpons? Can they be black and white or do they have to be color? Is there a limit to how many Internet printed qpons I can use at a time?
- Do you double qpons? When? What is the monetary limit? Do I need to have a card? How many per transaction?
- Is there a limit to how many qpons I can use in a transaction?
- Do you price match?
- Do you have store qpons?
- Can I use a store qpon (if they have them) with a manufacturer qpon?
- Do you price match other stores? Do I need to bring in the ad?
- Can I use a qpon AND price match in the same transaction?
Can you think of any questions you should ask a new store about their qpon policy?
Subscribe to our blog for subscribers only contests and deals.
Don't forget to download the ConsumerQueen.com Savings Toolbar.