Disclosure: “This post and giveaway of DonorsChoose.org Cards have been sponsored by SONIC. However, opinions expressed are my own.”
Who wants to join a great giveaway benefiting our public schools?! I am excited to share that my blog, Consumer Queen, is partnering with SONIC’s Limeades for Learning to support local school teachers.
Haven’t yet heard of Limeades for Learning? That’s OK! Read below all about you can nominate a school and teacher for a chance to win one of (2) $100 DonorsChoose.org gift cards, which can be redeemed for awesome school supplies!
SONIC’s Limeades for Learning has been supporting teachers since 2009. As you may know, teachers supply their classroom with hundreds of dollars of their own money each year (Marketplace.org).
Since its launch, SONIC and Limeades for Learning has donated over 9.5 million dollars to teachers nationwide!
How do you get involved? This is the fun part!
- Your part is to nominate a deserving school and teacher/class to receive a DonorsChoose.org gift card. Their project on Limeades for Learning will get a chance at being funded if they win!
- Then, all nominations will be entered into a drawing by ConsumerQueen.com, with two randomly selected winners.
- Nominating a school or teacher is easy, just see instructions below. Winners will be randomly selected by me (Melissa Garcia).
- The winning teacher can easily upload a project to the Limeades for Learning website, and then gift card can be applied to the project!
See below for official rules of the Consumer Queen giveaway. Please note, donor cards cannot be used for personal use and all terms and conditions of Limeades for Learning must be followed.
Giveaway Rules for Consumer Queen DonorsChoose.org Card Drawing:
- Like, and Share Facebook post
- Comment with the name of a School and class/teacher you would like to nominate.
- Make sure your nominee is a teacher or public school and can utilize DonorsChoose.org funds (for example, you cannot nominate non-school related projects, or any projects for personal or group use).
- Make sure your Facebook share is public (on “privacy settings”)
- Must Enter by Tuesday, 3/13/2018 at 11:59 pm CDT.
- If you are chosen as the winner, you must respond via message or email within 24 hours to claim gift card for your nominee. If you do not claim prize, another winner will be chosen.
- Winner will be chosen at random by Melissa Garcia at conclusion of giveaway.
- Additional comments, shares or comments on the blog post do not increase your chances of winning.
- Gift card will be mailed to nominee, in the form of a traditional gift card (not electronic).
If you still have more questions on how SONIC and Limeades for Learning work, head over here to their FAQ page!
Head back out to the Facebook post with your comment to get this giveaway started! Who’s excited to help our teachers??
Good luck to all the nominees!! 😀