Banana Republic Friends and Family Sale!
“This post is sponsored by Sivan Social. All comments and opinions are my own.“
The Friends & Family sale is now live at at Banana Republic. If you're needing some new fall apparel, head over to snag some great deals!
I have always liked shopping for clothing at Banana Republic. The clothing wears well and I feel like it's a great place to find a few wardrobe staples that are more dressy. For church, speaking engagements, and attending parties at higher-end venues, I feel more confident about my outfit if I have a classic blouse and a great pair of pants or crops to go with it.
We all need a few dressy pieces of clothing in our wardrobes! If you're more of a casual clothing shopper, Banana Republic does have something for you, too. They have some great cozy fall picks right now, as well as their traditional business and dress wear.
Friends and Family Sale:
Save 50% on everything at Banana Republic during the Friends & Family sale.
If you love the brand but are always looking for a deal, you can find some great prices right now. This sale goes through September 18th, so you should be able to find late summer and fall apparel at your location. You can also shop online.
Get 50% Off All Orders During the Friends & Family Event at Banana Republic!
- Promo Code: BRFAMILY
- Dates: 9/17/20 – 9/22/20
- Restrictions may apply.
The Buying Guide: 5 Must Haves from Banana Republic for Fall!
- A great pair of straight leg jeans. Banana Republic Jeans are available in a variety of colors, including this classic black denim. I love straight and skinny jeans for fall since they totally work with flats, booties, and even boots.
2. A cute top that can be layered or worn by itself. Banana Republic has a lot of fun print tops. These can be dressed up or down depending on whether you're wearing a business-casual pair of pants or just some comfy jeans. Layer on a jacket or sweater for warmth.
3. A classic sweater for those cooler days. I have several wardrobe essentials, and one of them is a sweater I can layer over my favorite blouses or over a tank or cami! The latest relaxed-fit sweaters are so comfy!
4. A pair of lounge pants that look cute enough to run errands in. If I am being honest, I have spent more time at home in lounge wear lately than I have in past years. Fortunately, we don't have to sacrifice style for comfort. We love the silhouette of the NEW Luxe Loungewear from Banana. Be sure to check out all the available colors/styles.
5. A jacket to tie your outfit together. One of the best things about fall for me is the option to layer. I feel so much more put together if I can throw on a cute jacket over a tee or blouse. Find this Classic Utility Jacket and many more at link!
Thanks for reading! I hope you can find some fall must-haves 50% off, while the sale lasts!