We just adopted a new Puppy, so we were on the hunt for the Cutest Puppy Names for Girls! If you plan to adopt a pet soon, see these top 100 female pet names!
Cute Puppy Names for Girls-
If you love a good adoption story like I do, be sure to head over to our Facebook Groups to read about how we came to adopt this adorable little girl, a 17 week old Chi Chi! After we met our new puppy and got an idea of her personality, looks, and temperament, we settled on the name Matilda Jane.
Isn’t she just the sweetest?? She is so small, regular dog harnesses don’t even fit! She has some growing to do of course but typically this breed will be small in adulthood.
Follow along with the story of our family of fur babies at BarkCations on Facebook and Instagram. We also share pictures of our pets on our travel site, Roaming My Planet. We try to bring our dogs along on road trips whenever possible.
Hello, world! We are excited to introduce Tilly to our readers! If you are adopting a pet– especially a rescue– feel free to share your story and cute puppy name ideas and photos!
See the Top 100:
Note this list was adapted from Rover Top 100 Dog names! We found lots of Cute Puppy Name ideas for your new furry friend!
- Matilda – of course this one is one of our favorites!
- Chloe – Another one of the Consumer Queen’s family pets!
- Pippa or Pippen
- Lulu- This can also be short for Luna, Lucy, or Lucia!
- Izzy – A fun short form of the longer Isabella. Perfect if you want to give your dog more than one name!
- Hazel – our daughter’s dog!
- Charlie– don’t you just love this one for a female puppy? Too cute!
- Callie or Cali
- Jo or JoJo
- Felicia or Fifi
- Thumbelina — Lina for short of course!
- Snow or Snowy
- Polly or Polly Pocket
- Cinnamon — Cindy can be a shortened version
- Magnolia- Maggie is a great shortened version
- Talulah- Lula for short
- Liberty — Libby is a nice shorter version
- Panda or Panda Bear- a more feminine version of the favorite puppy name, Bear
I hope you had fun reading through our top 100 Puppy Names for Girls. Pass it along if anyone you know is preparing for a new puppy at home!
See More from Consumer Queen Here:
Part of adopting a puppy is dealing with those accidents. It’s a learning process for your pet, and of course it takes time and patience on your part. If you have carpet at home, you may need these tips for safely cleaning up those dog pee messes to keep your carpet clean and smelling fresh.
Of course, make sure you consult your vet for nutritional advice for your pet. However, if you are curious over what fresh fruits and veggies dogs can eat, see this list. Some of these foods are surprisingly nutritious for your pet– just like they are for you!
Adopting a rescue pet is a journey that takes a special amount of love, patience and attention. If you are looking into adopting a rescue or have recently taken one into your home, see our Tips for Rescue Pet Owners. Remember, each situation is different and we are not experts. 🙂 These tips worked for us, and hopefully you can utilize them as you start life with a rescue pet!