I have two teenagers in highschool and they say that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. Sometimes I feel like this one of the hardest meals because my kids literally get up so early that they are always rushing around. It’s really one of the busiest times of the day. So I started getting creative with semi homemade meals.
This Crockpot Breakfast Casserole can be made the night before and is done first thing in the morning. So even if thy get up before me they can simply lift of the lid and scoop it out themselves and mom gets an extra hour of sleep!
If you like our Crockpot Breakfast Casserole recipe you will love our Loaded Baked Potato with Sausage Casserole Recipe, BACON MAC AND CHEESE WITH GRUYERE and French Toast Bake recipes. Don’t forget you pin these posts to your Pinterest and add them to your FREE Recipe Box.
- 1 pkg of Oreida Frozen Hashbrowns
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 pkg of sausage
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup of onion
- 1/4 garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Place crockpot liner in your crockpot and spray it with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl mix eggs, garlic, salt, pepper and milk together.
- Add a layer of frozen hash browns
- Add layer of cooked sausage
- Add layer of green pepper and onion
- Add layer of cooked bacon
- Add layer of cheese.
- Do this 2 more times
- Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. If you start this around midnight it will be done when you wake up in the morning.
Maple Banana Nut Bread Recipe – Featuring Products from iHerb. Find out more and see this must-make fall and holiday recipe!
Make these healthy Broccoli Bacon Cheese Muffins for a side to your week-night dinner!