“Disclaimer: ThisMaple Banana Nut Bread post was sponsored by iHerb. All opinions expressed are my own.”
Maple Banana Nut Bread Recipe – Featuring Products from iHerb. Find out more and see this must-make fall and holiday recipe!
What is iHerb?
I am excited to share with my readers this recipe and how you can find the ingredients at iHerb, an online global store featuring natural products from around the world! See a few great things about iHerb below:
- Triple Guarantee- they want customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases. iHerb guarantees best value, authentic brands sold in the U.S. market and quality assurance, and free or discounted shipping. iHerb ships to over 150 countries, so if you’re reading from outside the U.S., you can still shop at iHerb! They have a shipping guarantee, no excuses.
- California Based- iHerb is located in the U.S.A and ships worldwide. You can find over 30,000 name brand products.
- For out of state orders, find shipping information easily here.
What I purchased for my Maple Banana Nut Bread
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”sxXJeujL” upload-date=”2018-12-06T20:29:31.000Z” name=”Maple Banana Nut Bread Video” description=”Maple Banana Nut Bread Recipe – Featuring Products from iHerb. Find out more and see this must-make fall and holiday recipe!”]
For this recipe I used several products from iHerb. Organic Maple Syrup is essential for the flavoring of this bread, so I had to have that. After looking at the ingredients (along with all those preservatives) for regular breakfast pancake syrups, I am glad to have this Coombs Family Farms Maple Syrup in my pantry now!
Finally, I added Now Real Food Raw Pecans to my basket. These unsalted halves and pieces are great for cooking, and the larger bags last a while.
This Maple Banana Bread recipe is a nice one bowl recipe. I whipped it up in no time using my KitchenAid Mixer, but you can just use any good mixing bowl and spoon. I put my entire mix into a well greased loaf pan and into the oven to let it do its magic. Who doesn’t love that banana bread smell?! It’s just heavenly. Even if you don’t care for bananas, that smell just warms up the house this time of year. Delicious!
I like to let any bread sit and cool for a while before slicing. It gives the bread a chance to really come together after cooking and seal in the moisture after cooking, so you don’t get that crumbly texture.
This bread loaf is not very sweet, so it’s great for a breakfast or brunch. If you prefer to double the recipe, gift one to a neighbor or friend for Christmas! It’s also incredibly moist so if you want to store any leftovers in an air tight container I recommend using paper towels for layering to soak up any extra moisture that is created when stored.
Coupon for New Customers
Right now, you can can get a discount off your iHerb order. As a new customer, you can save $5 off your minimum $40 order when you shop through my affiliate link (no extra cost to you). Just click here to order! Savings are automatically applied at checkout.
Want to keep this recipe in your favorites? Feel free to pin it on Pinterest! JOIN OUR RECIPE GROUP! Don’t forget to PIN this recipe to Pinterest. You can follow us on Pinterest too. If you have good photography and want your recipe featured here please email us at [email protected]
Maple Banana Nut Bread Recipe
This is a not-too-sweet quick bread. It's an essential fall and winter comfort food, and of course will use up any bananas you have! Perfect for breakfast or a snack!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees ºF.
- Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- You will start by combining all of the ingredients till blended well on medium speed. I use my Kitchenaid Mixer. Making sure to allow the coconut flour to soak up all of the liquids.
- Pour batter into the greased 9x5 loaf pan,
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. You can test with a tooth pic to make sure it comes out all clean.
- Allow bread to set and cool slightly before removing from pan so that it doesn't break apart.
You can use 2 large bananas or 3 smaller ones for this recipe. I just used what I had in the kitchen, so amounts may vary slightly.
These Peanut Butter Pinwheels Candies are good enough to settle any sweet tooth cravings. They are perfect for gift giving or for any Holiday parties. Make a batch and make someone smile!