I got a great deal on strawberries this past weekend and needed to figure out something to do with the abundance of strawberries in my refrigerator. Then I remembered I had an amazing recipe for Fresh Strawberry Lemon Bundt Cake.
A Perfect Spring Dessert!
Fresh Strawberry Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe:
This great recipe uses fresh strawberries so if you have strawberries you need to use up or are craving a fresh fruit dessert, this is a must try!
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 10-inch bundt pan. Set aside.
- Sift together 2 1/4 c. of flour and baking soda. Mix in the zest of 1 lemon and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the eggs 1 at a time then add the lemon juice. Alternate adding the flour mixture and 7Up, mixing just until incorporated.
- Toss the strawberries with 1/4 c. of flour and gently mix into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pant and place in the oven. Reduce temperature to 325 and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes in the pan then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Whisk together 1 3/4 tablespoons of lemon juice with the powdered sugar and drizzle over the cake.
These Peanut Butter Pinwheels Candies are good enough to settle any sweet tooth cravings. They are perfect for gift giving or for any Holiday parties. Make a batch and make someone smile!