The phone rings and you find out that unexpected company is coming over or you have been invited to a last minute party or get together and you don't want to come empty handed. This Easy 7 Layer Dip Recipe is so simple to to throw together at the last minute but oh so good. You literally pull everything out of a jar or can and layer them on a plate. My mother in law makes this a lot when we come over and I can't stop eating it. I love to serve it with Fritos.
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1 pkg of Wholly Guacamole
- 1 pkg of sour cream
- 1 jar of salsa or picante sauce
- 1 pkg of shredded cheese
- Layer ingredients in order above on a plate and serve.
- You can also top with black olives and tomatoes if you wish.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.