Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe – Yum!
If you love comfort food this Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes recipe is the perfect side dish for any family meal. Great for church functions and banquets as well. Add this recipe to your FREE My Royal Kitchen Recipe Box!
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese, seperate 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top
- In a small pan, melt butter and blend flour and let sit for a minute.
- Wisk in your milk
- Add salt & pepper
- Cook on low until smooth but boiling, using your wisk to stir occasionally.
- Reduce heat and wisk in cheese.
- In a lightly greased casserole dish add a layer of sliced potatoes. (about 1/2 of your potatoes)
- Pour 1/2 of your cheese sauce over potatoes.
- Repeat steps 6 & 7.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 1 hour
More From Consumer Queen:
- Luvs Diapers $4.97 at Walmart!
- Calvin Klein Bralettes Only $7 Shipped!
- CoverGirl Cosmetics as Low as FREE
- 11×14 Photo Poster ONLY $1.99 at Walgreens (Reg. $11.99)
- Newest Deals at Sonic – Don’t Miss!
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.