These yummy Pizza Wraps with Homemade Pizza Sauce are great for appetizers or a main dish! They're quick to put together and are a healthier alternative to regular pizza. Serve with Homemade Pizza Sauce (or store-bought if desired) and you've got a fun, easy meal made within 30 minutes! Instead of ordering a pizza next time, get everyone involved in the cooking and give these Pizza Wraps a try!
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Turkey Pepperonis
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 425. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Keep a small bowl of water near by your working space.
- Place an egg roll wrapper with a corner facing you (diamond shape) and spread a teaspoon of pizza sauce across the wrapper. Place 3 pepperonis on top of the pizza sauce and top with half of a cheesestick.
- Take the corner facing you and wrap over the filling then fold the side corners in. Dip your finger in the water and lightly wet the edges to seal the corners. Continue rolling the pizza roll and seal the remaining edge using a little water. Place on the prepared baking sheet and continue making pizza rolls.
- Lightly brush the tops with oil then bake for 10-15 mins, turning halfway through. They are finished when they are lightly browned. Enjoy!
Yield: Varies with egg roll wrapper amount.