See my DIY Dirt Cups with Oreos for a flower-themed party!
DIY Dirt Cups with Oreos
Adults love these just about as much as kids do! These DIY Dirt Cups are such a great way to serve a fun, easy dessert that everyone will love!
I can remember years ago making these as a elementary aged kid in Vacation Bible School. Of course part of the fun was we each got to keep the “flower pot”.
How to make these:
You can make these in traditional styrofoam cups or find some cute food containers here:
- Flower Pot Cupcake Liners, Brown
- Grass Cupcake Liners
- Green Tulip Cupcake Liners
- Flower Pot Cupcake Liners, Natural
I think these are a fun treat for spring or summer, but Oreos are great any time of year. Check this one out for the church group or next get together for a fun treat.
Don't Forget the Gummy Worms and Candy Flowers for More Ideas!
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 3.9- ounce box chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 24 gummy worms, or flowers!
- Cups or mini flower pots!
- Place the Oreos in a large ziploc plastic bag crush them into small pieces using a rolling pin. Continue to crush the cookies until they are fine and dirt-like.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk together until it’s smooth and free of lumps. Let the pudding sit until thick, about 5 minutes. Once thickened, add the cool whip and about half of the crushed Oreos. Stir gently together until mixed well.
- Evenly divide the pudding mix into the cups then top with the remaining crushed Oreos. Add gummy worms and enjoy!
Yield may vary
Amount Per Serving Calories 109Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 3mgSodium 40mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gSugar 10gProtein 1g
This post was brought to you by Princess Leah.
See More from Consumer Queen here:
Instant Pot Reese's Cheesecake
No worrying about oven temps, water bath pans and the usual things that go into making a cheesecake from scratch!
See the recipe and see how you can make this show stopping dessert from scratch, without hours watching the oven!
Recipe here: Instant Pot Reese's Cheesecake
Low Carb Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies with Cream Cheese are a great Keto version of the classic cookie you love!
If there’s one thing that is easy to miss on any diet, it’s chocolate chip cookies!
They are hard to stay away from really… whether it’s a church gathering, workplace cafeteria, or even the bakery at the grocery store, chocolate chip cookies are an American favorite.
I love how each person has their own way of making chocolate chip cookies, too.
For this amazing Low Carb treat, click the recipe here: Chocolate Chip Cookies