My husband always requests this Seven Layer Mexican Dip for his “football” food! It is always perfect to snack on for the Big Game! You’ll have your football fans cheering on their favorite team as well as this delicious dip.
It’s also a great dish to take along with you to a party or a pot luck. If you are anything like me, I want to take an easy delicious appetizer for events I am invited to. This recipe includes things that you can mostly find within your pantry which is always a win when it comes to recipes! And you can whip it up in a snap and leave it be a for a while to refrigerate.. then ENJOY!
This amazing Seven Layer Mexican Dip recipe from Kraft foods is the perfect dish for a no oven night! The flavors are blended perfectly for a southwest dinner.
We hope you love this recipe as much as we d0.
- 1 can (15-1/2 oz.) refried black beans
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup red peppers, chopped
- MIX beans, chili powder and cumin; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- TOP with layers of remaining ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE several hours
* This recipe is naturally gluten free, but please check your own ingredients to be sure!
Thanks Buy For Less for the recipe!