Looking to dress up that boring burger? Check out this twist on this Bacon Avocado Ranch Burger Recipe. Working with avocados really isn’t that difficult with the proper tools. We used the Avocado Slicer from Good Cook in this recipe to help scoop out the middle easier.
How to cut an Avacado:
- Hold the avocado upright and cut down lengthwise around the seed.
- Remove the pit
- Use the Avocado Slicer as seen above from tight to left to remove the inside.
- 1lb ground beef (you could substitute ground turkey if you like)
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (powdered)
- 1 ripe Avacado
- Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Smoked BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- Lettuce and tomato
- Set aside 1/4 of your Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning.
- Mix the remaining of your Hidden Valley Ranch dressing with the bbq sauce, onion and hamburger meat and form into patties.
- Grill and top with sliced cheese and let melt.
- Mashup your avacado and mix it with the remaining Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix.
- Next layer your tomato, lettuce, meat, bacon and avacado mixture on a toasted bun.
Enter to Win:
We’ve got some exciting news! One lucky My Royal Kitchen reader is going to win an Avacado Gift Pack (includes 3 tools) from Good Cook! Enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I was compensated for my time in creating this post!