We are big fans of Ragu in my home simply because you can make so many different recipes with it. Today we are featuring the Ragu Extra Mac Chili Mac Recipe a quick and easy recipe that the whole family will love. Finding wholesome meal recipes on a budget without sacrificing quality or flavor can be a challenge. Now thanks to meal solutions from Family Dollar and Ragu®, you can make the most of your meals with savings on the best ingredients to bring to the table. Between 2/2and 2/27 get free pasta (up to $1) with a purchase of 2 Ragu® pasta sauces (16z-24z) only at Family Dollar! To make things even better we have a coupon offer to save you some money. There is no printable link, this is an in-store offer.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder 12 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1) Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until done.
- 2) Stir in Pasta Sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
- 3) Stir in macaroni and heat through