Wether you like to call them crock-pot recipes or slow cooker recipes or just love soups you'll love this potato soup recipe that my friend Shannon brought to church last Sunday night. We had a church get together where we all watched the movie Courageous and everyone brought soups, chili's and desserts. This recipe can be made in the slowcooker or the stove.
Recipe Submitted by: Shannon B. from Oklahoma
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never miss a recipe.
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 large onion
- boil until potatoes are tender
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can milot (evaporated milk)
- Skin potatoes and cut in bite size chunks
- Dice Onion into tiny pieces
- Put all in pot and fill with water to cover
- Boil until potatoes are tender
- Add butter and Milot then simmer until melted and mixed.
- Add cheese crackers or bacon bits and serve.
If you have a favorite recipe you would like to submit please send it to : MyRoyalKitchen@consumerqueen.com