5 lucky winners will receive a $50 Gillette gift card!
Savings.com and Gillette are giving away a $50 gift card to 5 lucky entrants and you could be one of them!
Here’s how to enter:
- Enter thru Thursday, December 16th at 11:59 PM PT buy entering your email here
- Five (5) winners will receive a $50 gift card to spend at Gillette.
- The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Friday, December 17th via the email address they used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions and other important details.
- CVS CarePass – FREE Month + $10 Reward!
- Mtn Dew Zero 12 Pack Soda $1.08 Each!
- Sam’s Club Membership $14.99 + $10 Gift Card!
- What is the Best Mattress for a Platform Bed
- Freschetta Pizza $3.99 at Homeland Grocery!
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join and start saving with us today.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
People shop at thrift stores for different reasons. Some people are on a tight budget and need to stretch their pennies as much as possible and some people just love the thrill of the hunt! Thrift store shopping has the potential to save you lots of money while furnishing your home and clothing your family. Check out these Thrift Store Tips.
Did you know there are a ton of coupons and deals that you can score every year on your birthday? Check out the Consumer Queen Birthday Freebies Roundup that we have put together. Also if you love Restaurant Deals, Princess Rebekah posts a new list every Friday so make sure you are checking our blog and our Hot Deals group so you don’t miss those.