Aldi Finds 10/2 – 10/8
Here's Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- Butternut, Acorn & Spaghetti squash 49¢/lb.
- Green Grapes 75¢/lb.
- California peaches 2-lb. bag $2.38 ($1.19/lb.)
- Washington Honeycrisp apples 2-lb. bag $1.69
- Yellow potatoes 5-lb. bag $1.99
- Organic pears 2-lb. bag $2.49
- Pumpkins $2.49 each
- Simply Nature organic spring mix 16-oz. $3.69
Under a Buck Deals:
- none this week
Weekly Meat & Seafood Specials:
- Fresh Family Pack Thin-Sliced Chicken Breasts $1.99/lb.
- Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties 8-oz $4.49
- Thomas Farms Fresh Lamb Loin Chops $7.99/lb.
- Fresh Steelhead Trout $10.99/lb.
Hot Items of the Week:
- Huntington Home LED Battery-Operated Halloween Lights
- Huntington Home Halloween Inflatable Assortment $12.99
- Huntington Home Halloween Theme Projector $12.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi